In reality, a failure to plan is a plan to fail, and for many business owners, who are caught up in the day to day of their business, finding time to plan for your business can seem impossible and finding the time to reflect on what’s working and what isn’t can be extremely difficult. But what if you could step out of your business, one day every three months, and get laser-focused on what you need to do to grow your business?
One day to plan for success is a small price to pay for what you can get. Even better – include your team!
What you will learn:
GrowthCLUB is a once-a-quarter workshop that makes creating tactical plans for your business both educational and fun. With the one-day planning session every quarter, along with monthly meetings to help you stay on course, you can build your business for success.
In GrowthCLUB, you are trained on strategies that will help you master your time, be clear on your priorities, and equip you with the mindset and tools you need to achieve your goals. Here’s how it works:
• 1 day planning each quarter will map out your next 90 days
• Reviewing the key business strategies every business should implement, and shortlist your top 15 for the next quarter
• Learn from the strategies implemented in other businesses
• Broaden your sphere of contacts by networking with other business owners in your area
• The afternoon “mastermind” for our existing clients, allows business owners to brainstorm key ideas and create detailed plans for a specific chosen business goal or strategy, gaining from the community expertise
MSI Action Group Team will be speaking on the following topics:
• A key learning focus for each 90-day planning to support continuous learning
• Assess and reflect on the last 90 days and celebrate successes and achievements
• Review business best practice strategies to determine what to work on next quarter
• Create the next 90-day Top 15 Action Plan
• Mastermind afternoon, for existing clients only, focused on one key business challenge or growth area to brainstorm with other clients and the MSI Action Group team