What is Transformation Consulting?
According to Wikipedia, “Business Transformation is the process of fundamentally changing the systems, processes, people and technology across a whole business or business unit, to achieve measurable improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and stakeholder satisfaction. As such, a business transformation project is likely to include any number of change management projects, each focused on an individual process, system, technology, team or department.”
In other words, transformation consulting is a professional service that focuses on helping businesses make significant and impactful changes to move the company forward, grow the team, build the infrastructure and build on revenue and net profit. Transformation consultants have the skills needed to drive and manage change, project management projects, build highly productive teams, and thrive in the most challenging and complex situations through a high level of skill.
Transformation consultants partner with their clients to help them maximize their potential and profitability.
Transformation Consulting in the Workplace
Transformation Consulting is a retainer based engagement with a business and its team based on a business plan, strategic plan, project plan and direction of the leadership team to achieve the measurable goals that will result in improved business effectiveness, both for the team and the organization.
Transformation consulting includes the following:
- Project leadership for implementation and integration of technologies to support business strategic plans, setup of key operational departments like the integrated back office (HR, Acct, IT).
- Interim leadership roles while a company is implementing new technologies, growing or in times of change and transition. The leadership skills we bring to the table allow us to easily fit into any organization and guide teams to the next levels. Roles we can provide in an interim capacity are: CIO, CTO, IT Director/Management, CEO, COO, and Back Office Management. The interim roles, on average, are 6 – 12 months and paid on a monthly retainer basis.
- Assisting with the hiring, onboarding and training of new employees. Whether in an established company or in a new company we can assist with the development and setup of the team ensuring they are well trained and integrated into the business’ culture and vision.
- Assisting with funding / grant processes for a company, including sourcing funds, identifying feasible grants and assisting with the application, writing, pitch decks and materials for submission.
- Information, technology, and business process development, refinement, integration and implementation. Businesses rely on information and technology and with experts to ensure all works smoothly together, a business can maximize its ROI, use of and efficiency with information, processes and technology
- Structural and startup activities, such as change management during a large technology or process roll out; integration of teams, processes, technical infrastructure during mergers and acquisitions; and much more.
Transformation consulting also includes the following activities:
- the individuals leadership or management development
- working through management culture and strategic planning issues
- improving communication and employee communication skills
- change management during transitions, projects and growth periods
- Business & Data Analysis; Customized Reporting
- Advisors for the executive team
- Board of Director participants
On top of workplace issues and challenges we respect that executives and managers often occupy a lonely place in the organization. As a manager or leader they are expected to know everything, have all the answers, be on top of everything that is occurring in the organization, and to pre-empt any un-foreseen activity or situations that threaten or challenge the organization.
Choosing the right consultants will ensure you close the execution gap that is holding back your success and achievements.
Your Expertise and our Specialty
While no one can be as experienced in your position as you currently are, the most successful people utilise the skills of others to leverage their skills sets and capabilities to greater heights. Find out how much more influential you could really be, develop energy and focus that counts where others fall away. Your expertise and our 30+ years of outstanding results can provide you with the leverage of success, closing your execution gaps and giving you the advantage over your competition.
Contact our Concierge or book a meeting for more information.